|Object Name||Print, Photographic|
Scenes of Hartford City, Indiana:
12357 - Blackford County Courthouse. Built of Amherst Stone from Lorain County, Ohio. Cost $129,337.23, constructed in 1893-1894. Contractor was C. Bosecker & Son. $97,200 other extra costs. Architects were Labelle & French. Style is Richardson Romanesque.
12358 - Front door of Blackford County Courthouse.
12359 - Roof and tower of Blackford County Courthouse.
12360 - Blackford County courthouse square, 1965.
12361 - Greenspace next to city building, Hartford City.
12362 - First Presbyterian Church, 117 W. Franklin Street, Hartford City, Indiana.
First Presbyterian Church
Churches & Temples
|Number of images||6|